Tuesday 17 January 2012

Introduction to Blog: Outline to Brief

Outline to the Brief


This Blog has been formed for my AS Media Coursework. The brief I have received has asked me to plan, research and create a Music Magazine. During this task, I have to produce a Front Cover and Contents page for a college magazine. After this I shall produce a Front Cover, Contents page and Double Page spread in the style of a music magazine. In order to have a good understanding of this I shall research different types of music magazines and describe how they appeal to different audiences. Once this is complete, I will have to complete Mock-up designs of my magazine before I create it. Then, I will produce a final copy of my magazine.

All research carried out will be posted on this blog to show my progression in the task.

Regards,
Stephen Hendrikse

No comments:

Post a Comment